The application of topical muscle relaxants can help reduce tension, swelling and other problems that result in ailments. We invite you to discover 3 natural options.
Topical muscle relaxants can be made from natural ingredients. While it is true that several effective options are available in the pharmacy, the combination of some oils and herbs is very beneficial. Are you interested
Muscle aches can appear due to multiple causes, regardless of age or timing. They often originate after physical overexertion or injury; however, they can also be the sign of a condition or problems of greater care.
In any case, as expected, those who suffer from it seek solutions to accelerate their recovery and alleviate the inconvenience they cause. Fortunately, in addition to conventional treatments, there are 100% natural remedies that provide interesting benefits.
Topical muscle relaxants you should try
Often, muscle aches are fought with rest and some conventional analgesics and anti-inflammatories. However, there have always been other types of therapeutic options that help relieve them. In this case, we propose a series of muscle relaxants for topical use from natural ingredients.
1. Preparation of bay leaf and almond oil
Because of its anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, bay leaf can help reduce muscle aches.
The first recommended to combat muscle aches naturally is nothing more and nothing less than laurel. This plant has anti-rheumatic and anti-inflammatory properties that are useful for relieving stiffness, swelling and pain.
Therefore, this relaxing product can be applied in case of lower back pain, torticollis or muscle trauma. It can also be included as part of the treatment of joint pain.
- 5 bay leaves
- Almond oil (150 ml)
- First, crush the bay leaves and pour them into a glass jar.
- Then, cover them with almond oil and cover it.
- Put it to macerate in a cool and dark place, for 7 days.
Mode of use
- After the recommended time, filter the oil and apply it on the tensioned muscles.
- Massage until you feel relief.
2. Comfrey and vitamin E, one of the best topical muscle relaxants
Comfrey ointment with vitamin E is a natural product that allows you to promote relief from mild muscle aches or bumps. Its application through massages improves circulation and accelerates the relief of pain and swelling.
- 10 tablespoons avocado oil (150 ml)
- 4 tablespoons ground comfrey root (60 g)
- Wax Alba (35 g)
- 6 drops of vitamin E oil
- First, add the avocado oil in a jar and mix it with the ground comfrey root.
- Seal the bottle and let the product macerate for 2 weeks.
Subsequently, filter the oil and reserve.
- Heat the alba wax and mix it with the filtered oil.
- Package in a clean container and add vitamin E.
- Wait for it to rest until it solidifies.
Mode of use
- Take a small amount of ointment and rub it on the muscles you want to relax.
3. Natural preparation with cayenne pepper and baby oil
A mixture of cayenne pepper with baby oil may be sufficient to relax muscles. This spice has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
If you want a fast and natural muscle relaxant, try this prepared with cayenne pepper and baby oil. As various scientific research supports, the active compound of pepper, capsaicin, has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that decrease pain.
Due to this, its topical application can be useful to reduce pain in the battered muscles and circulatory difficulties. Do not hesitate to use it after doing sports activities or work whose physical effort was significant.
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (5 g)
- 10 tablespoons baby oil (150 ml)
- Mix cayenne pepper with baby oil until they are well integrated.
- Mode of use
Mode of use
Take some oil with cayenne pepper and massage the sore muscles.
Repeat its use whenever you consider it necessary.
To take into account!
All topical muscle relaxants are beneficial for reducing muscle aches. However, they are not exempt from causing allergic reactions in some people. Therefore, before using the product in its entirety, the idea is to make a small test in one of the skin areas.
In case of irritation, itching or any unwanted effect, suspend its use and rinse with plenty of cold water. If after a few minutes there is no reaction, use it without a problem.