This is a training challenge for beginners. It lasts 30 minutes for 30 days. which is perfect to form a habit.
In addition, there is no excuse for not wanting to perform this wonderful training. 30 minutes a day are spent flying, watching television or doing any other activity. It is best to take advantage of that time and use it in something that will benefit you.
According to it. Below we show you how to perform easy exercises using a chair. They will be very useful for losing abdominal fat.
1- Knee and elbow lift
This movement allows the lower abdominals to work and decrease waist measurements.
Sit in the chair, with your right back and legs open.
- Then put your hands on the sides of the head and lift the right knee towards the chest and bring the left elbow to touch it.
- Perform the same movement with the left knee and right elbow.
- While we rotate the lateral areas of the abdomen a little.
- Return to the starting position. Perform 15 repetitions and complete 4 series.
2- Knee lift obliquely
This exercise helps us with the abdominal muscles and the waist.
- Sit on the tip of the chair, straight and with your hands on your hip.
- Lean-to one side, leaning on one of the buttocks.
- Then bring the legs together and raise both knees in time to reach the chest. Return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise to the other side.
- Perform 15 repetitions. Completing 4 series.
3- Chair Lift
This exercise allows you to increase calorie burning, burn abdominal fat and tone your muscles.
- Sit on the chair preferably to be firm. Put your arms on the armrest or on the seat part.
- Then lift the body, so that the hips and legs are raised. Strengthen the abdominal muscles to pull the knees up and in.
- Hold the posture for 15 seconds and rest. Return to the starting position and perform 4 series.
4- Knees to the chest
This movement will help you burn abdominal fat and tone.
- Sit on the chair with your right back, but without resting it completely on the backrest.
Put your hands at the sides of your hip and put your legs together.
- Then raise the knees to the chest, but without touching it.
- Then let the abdominals exert themselves by lifting their legs. Return to the starting position.
- Perform 4 series, with 20 repetitions.
5- Side contractions
The movement allows to fight abdominal fat, waist and strengthen the buttocks.
- Stand behind the chair, rest your right arm on the backrest.
- Then extend the left arm over the head and rest on the tip of the foot on the same side.
- Lower your raised arm slowly and at the same time raise your foot so that your heel meets your hand.
- Return to the starting position. Perform 15 repetitions changing sides and complete 4 sets.
6- Leg lift in a chair
This exercise serves to tone the abdominal area, strengthens the legs and buttocks.
- Start by facing the chair, right. Then rest your right foot on the chair, while raising your body and stretching your left leg back.
- Contract the abdomen and buttocks when climbing.
- Return to the starting position and change legs.
- Perform smooth movements. complete 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
- Sit on the chair without lying on your back, with your legs bent and your hands on them.
- Raise the right leg, ie raise, lower 2 times and finally kick.
- Perform the same movement with the other leg several times
Do 10 repetitions, of 2 series.
- Stay straight, slowly, controlling your breath to avoid injury.